Interested in creating a VIP trip?
All VIP trips must be planned at least 4 months in advance. Before reserving your trip, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Find a date on the master trip calendar where we don’t have a trip already planned at that location
- Contact the Volunteer Program Manager, Kinsie, at [email protected] to confirm dates and location
- Pay the $500 non-refundable deposit. This deposit goes towards your trip fees
- We will add your trip to the calendar and send you a link you can distribute to your group
All trip participants must be registered and fully paid 3 months before the trip.
Reserved trips after 2022 will cost $425/per person.
What does your trip look like?
We provide 3 itineraries to choose from that you are welcome to adjust for your group.
- Breakfast in the morning as a group
- Construction projects after breakfast
- Lunch at the orphanage or in the area
- Activity with the children or in the area
- Dinner at home or in the area
- Fireside to review the day and plan for tomorrow
We support your trip by providing:
- A trip host
- Hotel reservations
- Finding flights for purchase
- Coordinating transportation across the border
- Communication with orphanage directors
Upcoming VIP Service Trips
All adults 18+ will be subject to a background check prior to their service trip for all trips during and after 2022.