What You do
You travel to the homes of the orphans.
- You do construction and other service projects in the mornings, improving the family-style orphanages and their communities (no previous skills required).
- You play hard with the orphans in the afternoons, bringing fun and joy; letting them know people care about them.
What We Do
We make it easy to serve.
- We evaluate orphanages, find honest and kind directors, and get everything ready for service trips.
- We recruit awesome volunteers like you to help.
- We work to provide long-term funding to the orphanages so they can give a loving, safe, and stable environment to vulnerable children.
“Painting murals and window trim at Casa de Paz orphanage in El Porvenir, Baja, Mexico. Usually we’re laying block or tile or building beds to make the dorms move-in ready for the kiddos, so I wondered if my efforts at artistic painting were worthwhile. Then, one of the little girls who lives in this dorm walked in, took a look at her newly pink walls with murals of flowers and sunshine, and a huge grin spread across her face. She excitedly looked at her friend, saying something in Spanish, and grabbing people to pose for a photo in front of the art. After nine years of doing these trips, it finally hit me that we’re not just constructing houses for children– we’re building their homes.”
Open to everyone of all ages. These trips are great for families and individuals. Spots are given on a first come first serve basis.
Create a trip for your friends, family, school, church group, etc. Or, register for a trip you’ve been invited to.
All adults 18+ will be subject to a background check prior to their service trip for all trips during and after 2022.